Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Couture Wedding Gown Sz. 10-16 VERY VINTAGE - $850


This vintage, mermaid style dress is a discontinued Alyce gown. [Uh, YES!]

It is made of Taffeta and Battenberg Lace, very unique. [that's why!]
It reminds me of an old Hollywood style. [Hollywood Florida...maybe]
It has a matching Battenberg lace jacket that is optional. [OPT OUT!]

I wore it at my wedding October 25th this year. [We didn't want to tell you. There was a terrible accident and you were in a coma for 20 years. It's not 1988]


Original price I paid for the dress was 1,600.00 dollars at Wedding Wonderland in Knoxville TN (I have receipts). [Wedding Wonderland!]


The size of the dress will fit between a 10 and size 16 (Dress is sized very strangely.) [What? These sizes are miles apart. Let me guess. You are a size 16 but the dress says 10. That's the real magic of Wedding Wonderland]

The gown is in excellent condition besides needing to be re-cleaned and pressed.
[seriously, cough up the coin and have it cleaned.]

I wore it with a birdcage veil and red vintage heels.
[good distraction tactic]

You have to try it on! [Yeah, since we don't know if it's 10 or a 16]

I would say to head on down to your local wedding wonderland. It is your special day. Don't you want your very own out of date, ugly, mis-sized but clean dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment